Apprentice Guest Server [Banbury, Retail Park] at Pizza Hut
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Apprentice Guest Server [Banbury, Retail Park]
As a Guest Server apprentice, you will be responsible for ensuring your guests have an amazing time, for which they will want to come back time & time again.
To create that fantastic service you will naturally be a friendly, outgoing, chatty person. You’ll be at ease communicating with the variety of guests who visit our restaurants, whether they’re there for a working lunch, for family time, as groups of friends who want to catch up on the latest gossip, or to celebrate special occasions.
Role highlights – just a taste:
- Ensuring each and every guest receives a great experience each and every time
- Discovering the desire of our guests and therefore maximizing sales opportunities
- Accurately taking orders, offering expert knowledge of the menu, drinks are served on time and ensuring the food looks tasty and appetizing - always
- Checking back on guests showing interest and care
- Delivering a smiling send off to complete the guest’s experience
- Being part of a ‘one restaurant one team mindset’
- All Health and Safety/Food Hygiene Regulations are adhered to
On joining Pizza Hut, you can expect to receive world class training, work within a great culture of recognition which genuinely celebrates everyone’s achievements, as well as fantastic opportunities to progress your career further. Why wait, apply online today!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in English & maths if required
The Apprenticeship Standard will be delivered on site, or via ‘Teams’ video link. You will have a monthly session with your Apprenticeship Trainer, in addition to completing learning on-line, between sessions.
- Basic understanding of English and maths
- Communication skills
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Desire to do a great job
No formal qualifications required.
Pizza Hut offers the possibility of a full-time position with further opportunities to develop your career through our management training programme.
Things to consider
- This can be a very busy environment which can at times, be physically demanding
- You will receive your shift patterns on a weekly basis, please note they will change
- The restaurant operates between the hours of 10am to 11pm and you will be required to work shifts between & exceeding those hours
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut (UK) has been established in the UK since 1973 and has 193 restaurants employing approximately 8,000 people. At Pizza Hut, our success is down to the great people we employ, people who aren't just passionate about food, but about providing the very best guest service too.
In a nutshell, we're a people business that serves food, rather than a food business that serves people. Which we think is the perfect kind of business for apprentices to excel in!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.