Apprentice Kitchen Team Member – [Blackburn] at Pizza Hut
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Apprentice Kitchen Team Member – [Blackburn]
As a Kitchen Team Member apprentice, you’ll be responsible for preparing great food that our guests will want to come back for time and time again.
To create fantastic food, you will naturally be a friendly, creative team player with a passion for food. You’ll be at ease liaising with our restaurant team members, your colleagues and your management team.
Role highlights – Just a taste:
- Ensuring each and every guest receives great food each time they visit
- Preparing ingredients and menu items, ensuring recipes and presentation standards are followed
- Monitor the quality of food coming into and leaving the kitchen
- Undertake assigned cleaning jobs both daily and weekly
- Being part of a ‘one restaurant one team mind-set’
- All Health and Safety/Food Hygiene Regulations are adhered to
On joining Pizza Hut, you can expect to receive world class training, work within a great culture of recognition which genuinely celebrates everyone’s achievements, as well as fantastic opportunities to progress your career further. Why wait, apply online today!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Production Chef Apprenticeship standard
- Functional Skills in English & maths if required
The Apprenticeship Standard will be delivered on site, or via ‘Teams’ video link. You will have a monthly session with your Apprenticeship Trainer, in addition to completing learning on-line, between sessions.
- Basic understanding of English and maths
- Good communicator
- Positive and outgoing
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Desire to do a great job
No formal qualifications required.
Pizza Hut offers the possibility of a full-time position with further opportunities to develop your career through our management training programme.
Things to consider
- This can be a very busy environment which can at times, be physically demanding
- You will receive your shift patterns on a weekly basis, please note they will change
- The restaurant operates from 10am to 11pm and you will be required to work shifts between & exceeding those hours (dependent on age)
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About Pizza Hut
Pizza Hut (UK) has been established in the UK since 1973 and has 193 restaurants employing approximately 8,000 people. At Pizza Hut, our success is down to the great people we employ, people who aren't just passionate about food, but about providing the very best guest service too.
In a nutshell, we're a people business that serves food, rather than a food business that serves people. Which we think is the perfect kind of business for apprentices to excel in!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.