Design Management Level 3 Apprenticeship - London
The objectives of design management are to ensure that the design meets the requirements of the client, procurement and construction, and to achieve a design which is co-ordinated, buildable, within cost and can be built within programme. A Design Manager enables the client to make value decisions relating to design choices and secures comprehensive design information in accordance with project programmes.
- 112 UCAS points from three A Levels (or equivalent UCAS points) or a construction-related Level 3 BTEC Diploma at MMM grade or above
- Six GCSEs grade C or above including mathematics and english (reformed GCSEs grade 4 or above)
- We welcome qualifications from around the world: IELTS score of 6.0 or Cambridge Proficiency or Advanced Grade C
In addition to the minimum requirements, candidates must have:
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Mace is a £1.97bn company, with over 6,000 employees, operating from five global hubs and inspiring each other and our clients to innovate. Our vision is to be the industry leader in helping to shape cities and build sustainable communities. We strive to find better ways to deliver for our clients, communities and the construction industry. We constantly challenge the status quo, make the seemingly impossible possible, and will always do so.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Awards for Mace Group
Latests jobs from Mace Group
- Mace Group
- Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
- Mace Group
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)