Digital Marketing Apprentice
You will be:
- Working to brand guidelines and marketing briefs to meet deadlines
- Involved in planning, creating, running and monitoring multi-channel campaigns
- Helping to upload content and imagery to the websites
- Involved in increasing engagement via social media channels
- Learning how to analyse and interpret data on a variety of topics including Google Analytics and the effectiveness of campaigns
What qualifications will I achieve?
- Digital Marketer Level 3 (awarded by the Institute for Apprenticeships & Technical Education
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Principles of Coding
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
100’s of other digital marketing apprenticeships roles are available.
If you’re not successful with this opportunity, don’t worry. NowSkills is the leader in digital marketing apprenticeships, and we partner with hundreds of leading employers who trust us to train their apprenticeship talent, and most opportunities aren’t even advertised, we have learners like you, waiting for roles.
Simply register with us by applying for this opportunity (or via our website) and we will contact you about this and other roles as they are released. We accept 10 new roles per day, so it won’t take long for the perfect role to find you!
NowSkills’ average time for an apprentice to begin their paid apprenticeships after registration with us is 10 working days, apprentices are applying daily, don’t delay apply today.
Training to be provided
Your training takes place in Manchester city centre training venue, live online, on-demand online and 1:1 with your subject specialist digital tutor.
- A great communicator
- Has excellent writing skills
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Using your own initiative
- Ready to inspire others with college courses and activities via content on our website, social media channels and printed materials
- Grades A*-C (9-4 equivalent) in English and mathematics
- A science or technology qualification is desirable but not essential
- or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship
- A qualification or part-qualification in a related area at a lower or the same level would be advantageous, but not required
- Promotion in the workplace, or a movement into a managerial role
- Study at a higher level of apprenticeship (dependent on occupation)
- Enrolling in a degree (full or part-time) or even a degree apprenticeship
- Continuing in the role, but undertaking additional, related qualifications to further development
About Orplex Ltd
Would you like to become a Digital Marketing apprentice? NowSkills is proud to be exclusively working with this leading Bury based wholesaler company.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.