Database and Writing Support Apprenticeship at M&G
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with M&G
The M&G Apprenticeship Schemes
Have you finished your A Levels and started looking for your first real permanent job? M&G Investments is looking for a school leaver to join its Apprenticeship scheme working within its Investment Content team.
Throughout the 12-18 month apprenticeship you will work towards achieving relevant qualifications (including Investment Operations Certificate and NVQ); develop a wide range of skills and competencies by exploring the way the M&G business is run and by engaging with people across the business; receive on the job training and earn a competitive salary.
The scheme is designed to help people without degrees start their careers within a leading investment management company, straight after sixth form or college. It is not a graduate programme.
While this is a permanent role, you must achieve your objectives and complete the NVQ and IOC during the 18 month programme to roll off permanently into the team
You would be responsible for performing the following typical tasks:
- Assisting in the production of proposal documents and information memoranda to help M&G win new clients
- Compiling data and information about M&G and its products from a range of existing sources
- Writing generic information
- Liaising with other teams at M&G (e.g. Compliance, Finance, Legal) to obtain detailed information
- Updating existing proposal information in M&G's computer systems and databases
- Managing databases
- Conducting qualitative analysis of the information held to M&G systems and databases to identify material that can be improved
- General administrative duties for the broader team
It is expected that the successful candidate will display the following qualities;
- Achieved or predicted a minimum of 240 UCAS points, or equivalent
- English and Maths GCSE at grade C or above
- Keen to start a career in a financial services environment
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- An approachable, positive "can do" attitude
- A numerate, logical and analytical approach
- Proactive approach to learning new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel with willingness to develop these skills further
- Willingness to take part in further qualifications post Apprenticeship
Who can apply?
To join us you will need to have achieved or be predicted 240 UCAS points; demonstrate the drive and motivation to achieve in a challenging role.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.