Kitchen Team Member Apprentice - Salford at Whitbread
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Whitbread
Kitchen Team Member Apprentice
At Premier Inn, every guest wants great food- That’s only made possible by our dedicated and organised kitchen teams. You are at the heart of making sure all meals are prepared, cooked and presented to the highest standards, on time, every time.
You will help to ensure the kitchen delivers great food for every guest. If you’re keen to build a career as a chef, this is a perfect place to start. You’ll support the Kitchen Team Leader and management team with all aspects of safety in the kitchen.
- Prepare food to brand standards
- Present, cook and deliver food to timings
- Ensure that cleanliness and hygiene standards are maintained to company standards
- Compliance in food safety policies to keep our guests safe
- Communication with the whole team including front of house
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Hospitality Team member Level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day to day role.
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Training to be provided
- Production Chef Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Adaptable to change
- Ability to follow instructions and enthusiastic to take on tasks assigned
- Team player
- A passion to deliver great food for every guest
- Willingness to learn
No qualifications needed; we will teach you everything you need to know!
Ongoing support and progression.
Whitbread is the owner of Premier Inn, the UK’s biggest hotel brand, and with a growing presence in Germany offering quality accommodation at affordable prices. With over 800 hotels in the UK and over 78,500 rooms in great locations, you’ll never be far from a Premier Inn. Employing almost 30,000 people in over 1,200 Premier Inn hotels and restaurants across the UK, and serving over five million customers every month, people are at the heart of our business.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.