Front of House Apprenticeship - Manchester at Whitbread
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Whitbread
Front of House Apprenticeship
As a Ground Floor Team Member Apprentice, you will work across reception and food and beverage and support the efficient and effective running of your site. You will create a great first impression of our hotel to every guest. Your warm, genuine and friendly smile will help them to feel welcome and at ease. Working closely with colleagues every day, you will never stop striving to create a brilliant experience that keeps guests coming back for more.
- Checking guests in and out
- Actively resolving any issues or complaints to ensure no guest leaves unhappy
- Collaborating with other members of the team to hit targets
- Having a sound knowledge of all hotel products, the local area and services
- Implementing processes and systems to deliver efficiencies across the business
- Sharing best practice with the team to increase efficiency and guest satisfaction
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Hospitality Team Member level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day to day role.
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Training to be provided
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English
- Effective communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Solution focussed
- Ability to work in a team and on an individual basis
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Guest focussed
- A passion to deliver great service for every guest
- Willingness to learn
No qualifications needed; we will teach you everything you need to know!
Ongoing support and progression.
Whitbread is the owner of Premier Inn, the UK’s biggest hotel brand, and with a growing presence in Germany offering quality accommodation at affordable prices. With over 800 hotels in the UK and over 78,500 rooms in great locations, you’ll never be far from a Premier Inn. Employing almost 30,000 people in over 1,200 Premier Inn hotels and restaurants across the UK, and serving over five million customers every month, people are at the heart of our business.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.