Restaurant Team Member Apprenticeship - Aldgate, London at Whitbread
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Whitbread
Restaurant Team Member Apprenticeship
As a Restaurant Team Member Apprentice you will deliver world class service in the restaurant and bar through expert product knowledge and a passion to delight every guest. You are the friendly face of the restaurant and the way that you serve our guests ensures that they leave with a great memory.
- Greet and seat all guests with a genuine warm welcome and deliver world class service throughout their visit
- Recommend dishes and assist guests in their choices through expert product knowledge
- Supporting sales targets by upselling wherever possible
- Set up the restaurant and bar (where relevant) to brand standard ready for service
- Deliver all elements of restaurant service to brand standard
- Understand and follow correct health, safety and hygiene standards
- Take bookings and orders using relevant systems.
- Ensure a speedy payment and a genuine thank you at the end of every guests visit
- Carry out required cleaning tasks and closedown procedures at the end of your shift to company standard
- Engage with every type of guest, offering help and going the extra mile
- When dealing with guest complaints you will remain calm and rational and do everything you can to come to a resolution, ensuring the guest leaves happy
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Hospitality Team Member level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day to day role.
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Training to be provided
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English
- Effective communication skills
- Adaptable to change and keeps calm when busy
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team and on an individual basis
- Work in a fast paced environment
- A passion to deliver great service for every guest
- Willingness to learn
No qualifications needed, we will teach you everything you need to know!
Ongoing support and progression.
Whitbread is the owner of Premier Inn, the UK’s biggest hotel brand, and with a growing presence in Germany offering quality accommodation at affordable prices. With over 800 hotels in the UK and over 78,500 rooms in great locations, you’ll never be far from a Premier Inn. Employing almost 30,000 people in over 1,200 Premier Inn hotels and restaurants across the UK, and serving over five million customers every month, people are at the heart of our business.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.