Kitchen Team Member Apprentice - King's Cross, London at Whitbread
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Whitbread
Kitchen Team Member Apprentice
At Bar + Block, every guest wants great food - You will be the foundation of the kitchen and will help to prepare, cook and present food. You will ensure the kitchen and all the equipment are clean and safe, so that we always deliver the very best quality food to our guests.
- Prepare and serve food correctly every time following the menu specification
- Set the shift up for success by completing all of the food preparation and key tasks within your area of responsibility at your workstation
- Operate equipment correctly and safely when preparing food
- Adhere to all relevant standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety for yourself and others
- Manage and receive food deliveries correctly and to standard
- Complete all assigned opening and closedown tasks correctly
- Understand and adhere to our “Force for Good” policy around bins and recycling
No qualifications or experience needed, we will teach you everything you need to know!
We have an award-winning apprenticeship programme so you will be working towards your Production Chef Level 2 Standard Qualification over the course of 15 months, alongside your day to day role.
If all of this sounds like you…. Apply today to start your Whitbread journey!
Training to be provided
- Production Chef Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English
- Adaptable to change
- Consistent positive attitude
- Keen attention to detail
- Enthusiastic to take on tasks assigned
- Able to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Ability to follow instructions and enthusiastic to take on tasks assigned
- Team player
- A passion to deliver great food for every guest
- Willing to learn and be part of a team
No qualifications needed, we will teach you everything you need to know!
Ongoing support and progression.
Whitbread is the owner of Premier Inn, the UK’s biggest hotel brand, and with a growing presence in Germany offering quality accommodation at affordable prices. With over 800 hotels in the UK and over 78,500 rooms in great locations, you’ll never be far from a Premier Inn. Employing almost 30,000 people in over 1,200 Premier Inn hotels and restaurants across the UK, and serving over five million customers every month, people are at the heart of our business.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.