Team Member Apprenticeship - Bond Street, London at Pret A Manger
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Pret A Manger
Team Member Apprenticeship
At Pret A Manger you will be working towards a Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship over the course of 15 months.
A Pret Team Member or Team Member Star works as part of a team in a Pret shop in the kitchen, front of house and delivery. They follow the 3 core Pret behaviours in all aspects of their work: Passion, Team working and Clear Talking. They are responsible for creating an efficient & welcoming environment, engaging and “wowing” our customers and producing great quality Pret food. Key focuses for the role are teamwork, the 6 key points of service and production, cleanliness and productivity.
- To always follow the 6 key points of Service
- To serve customers efficiently, politely, and quickly in an engaging manner
- To take the time to respond to customers’ needs and to deliver an outstanding service
- To always wear clean and immaculate uniform on shift
- To ensure products are presented in bags or trays according to Pret standards
Delicious foot & drink:
- To create delicious food according to Pret standards in an efficient, safe environment
- To ensure stock is rotated and used according to standards
- To attend induction to Pret Course & pass the Pret food hygiene test
- To adhere to financial standards on Tills
Training to be provided
- Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Standard
- Functional Skills maths and English Level 2
None! We’re just looking for your passion, personality and desire to learn and progress in the industry!
- Great Execution
- Team Working
- Retail Savvy
- Clear Talking
- Open to change
No Qualifications Required!
Ongoing Support and development!
Things to consider
The vacancy close date is a guide, if a successful candidate is found the vacancy will be closed early.
About Pret A Manger
Since opening our first shop in 1986, Pret's mission has been simple. To serve freshly made food and good organic coffee, whilst also trying to do the right thing. That's why our food is handmade in our shop kitchens throughout the day and anything we don't sell, goes to charity. That's also why our coffee is 100% organic (and always will be) and our Coffee Fund is supporting the next generation of farmers. It's (partly) what we think makes Pret special.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.