Early Years Apprentice
As Early Years Practitioner Apprentice your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Contribute to weekly planning for children
- Creating and carrying out exciting activities with the children
- Observations and assessments of children to mark where they are in their current development
- Housekeeping and preparation of snack and tea
- Be aware of and comply with the procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person
Training to be provided
Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved:
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to take instruction
- A positive, clear role model
- Willing team player
- Secondary school education - GCSEs or equivalent
- Level 2 Qualification in Childcare
Room for progression either in the nursery or into a school environment.
About LDBS Academies Trust
Not only do we care about the educational aspect for a child but their wellbeing also. We incorporate visiting residents in the local old people’s home at Priscilla Wakefield Nursing Home twice a month, we have a little library where children can book out some books to encourage the love or reading, and we have meditation and relaxation time for the children at the end of the day.
We believe that every child has a right to a fun and meaningful education.
We provide an environment where children’s happiness, welfare and learning is at the heart of everything we do. It is a nurturing environment for a child’s first step into understanding the world they live in.
- 5-minute walk from Tottenham Hale station that provides excellent transport links
- One day off a week to complete your studies
- Chance to work alongside three excellent schools in our Academy Trust
- Uniform provided
- 30 days Holiday
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Continued Professional Development
- Team Social Calendar - event every quarter
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.
Please note that applications may close before the application deadline, so apply early to avoid disappointment.