• Site excavation in preparation for groundwork tasks
• Setting and marking out
• Installation of internal and external drainage systems
• Preparing, pouring and laying concrete
• Laying kerbs and flagstones
• Installation of manholes
• Handling and moving loads manually and with mechanical aids
• Wearing appropriate clothing and PPE specific to tasks
• Healthy and Safety
Training to be provided
L2 Groundworker (Duration 24 Months)
Please note – successful candidate without Maths and English GCSE 4/C will be required to undertake and achieve Level 1 Functional Skills.
Communication skills,Attention to detail,Organisation skills,Team working,Physical fitness
GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade Grade 3 or Above) Essential,GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 3 or Above) Essential
To be confirmed
About EN:Able Futures CIC
EN:Able Futures award winning shared apprenticeship service will support you through your apprenticeship journey and professional development.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.