LTSB Business & Finance Apprenticeship Programme at LTSB
Connect with LTSB
LTSB Business & Finance
LTSB’s vision is “a world where all young people flourish, regardless of their background.”
We work with major firms in the UK, including BDO, RSM, and we work with a range of small- and medium-sized businesses, to offer Level 3 Accounting, Business Administration, and Finance apprenticeship opportunities in Birmingham, Liverpool and Manchester.
You will undergo a 10/12 week tailored bootcamp that combines Leadership activities with genuine insight into Business to help you succeed. You will gain a host of employability skills and take part in exclusive corporate experiences, we give you the edge. You’ll also complete an accredited Level 2 AAT qualification through one of our education partners.
The LTSB bootcamp only requires you to attend LTSB sessions once a week which doesn’t include weekends so we can accommodate young people with part time jobs.
Successful completion of the bootcamp guarantees you interviews with approved employers for relevant roles. On the apprenticeship you’ll have the opportunity to gain a Level 3 qualification, learn new skills, earn a competitive salary, and be supported professionally through the programme.
September Bootcamp: Birmingham, Liverpool, Manchester
- 10/12 week part time Tailored Bootcamp covering essential employability skills
- Free accredited Level 2 AAT qualification
- Insight days with major corporate firms
- Networking opportunities
- Opportunity to be interviewed for accounting and finance apprenticeships
- Dedicated professional mentor
Apprenticeship Opportunities in:
- Business Admin
- Project Management
- Assistant Accountant
- Finance Assistant
We are looking for young people aged 18 – 21 who are passionate about building a career in finance/accountancy, and business admin. You don’t need previous experience, but you do need to show evidence of an interest in the sector.
- Educated at a state school
- At least a 5 or above in English and Maths GCSEs
- Passionate about the business sector
- Proven interest in business and finance
- And you must be eager to learn and succeed!
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
LTSB is a social mobility charity that prepares and supports bright young people from disadvantaged backgrounds into meaningful roles with major firms. We make sure those at risk of under-employment find careers equal to their ambition and ability, and can contribute from their first day on the job.
We focus attention on communities where leadership potential is often wasted and we empower young people in the locations that we work to become future business leaders.
How to apply
To apply for a the LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the Apply button to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- You can expect to receive a follow-up phone call from one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you want to get into your chosen apprenticeship.
- Eligible candidates will then be invited to a selection day which will take place online
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!