Apprentice Software Development Engineer
Hewlett Packard Enterprise has the industry’s most comprehensive product portfolio and is the world’s leading enterprise technology company. We are a market leader in hybrid infrastructure, services and cloud. We don't just believe in the power of technology, we believe in the power of people when technology works for them. We believe in applying new thinking and ideas to improve the way our customers live and work.
Join our Apprentice Programme which is designed to create successful professionals and offers real responsibilities from day one.
Education and Experience Required:
- A levels, NVQ/SVQ Level 3, or a BTEC National ideally including Maths, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrated interest or experience in coding either as part of a qualification or as a hobby.
- Design, develop, code, test and debug system software for HPE products
- Interface with hardware design and development
- Assess third party and open source software
- Software development experience in a widely recognized language (for example Java, C++, Python).
- Ideally Windows or Linux experience.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team worker, able to prioritise competing demands and interact well with the development community.
- Good English language written and verbal communication skills.
What we can offer you
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.