Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship at Savills
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Savills
Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for a Business Admin Apprentice, to provide administrative support to the Commercial, Residential and Portfolio Valuation Teams based in our Head Office.
The successful candidate will work with the existing support staff team and provide assistance to the fee earners across the Division. The role will suit a reliable, enthusiastic and efficient person who is seeking a busy role in a friendly, professional environment. We are looking for a team player, with good organisational and communication skills (both verbal and written), the ability to work under pressure, a willingness to learn and capable of showing initiative.
Day to day work would include:
- Opening jobs on the Valuation Workflow System, inputting new contact and company details on Dynamics and inputting data on the Valuation Log
- Amending and formatting valuation reports on Microsoft Word
- Merging pdfs such as report appendices
- Downloading maps from Promap
- Downloading photographs and inserting into reports
- Conducting basic due diligence enquiries on behalf of the team
- Fielding telephone calls and taking messages
- Helping the team with filing
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues
- Exercising confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Providing holiday cover as required across the Division
Five full days in the office working hours 9am to 5:30pm. One of these days each week during term time should be dedicated to study while in the office.
Starting salary £16,000 per annum (based on enrolling onto Level 3 Apprenticeship) (annual increase based on performance)
18 month training programme (Level 3 Apprentice), which entails a level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship. Full on the job training provided for all skills required.
Good communication and organisational skills are vital to succeed as an apprentice. You will need the ability to manage a varied workload working as part of a team while also having plenty of your own initiative, and be passionate about delivering the best service possible for your team.
- Word and Excel skills
- Good written reporting, presentation and numerical skills are essential
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good attention to detail
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Punctual, reliable, keen and enthusiastic
- Thirst for knowledge and self motivated
- We welcome applications from 18 years upwards but all applicants will be considered on merit.
- You should have the equivalent of 3 A-Levels (96 UCAS points - GCSE English and Maths at Grade C or above is a mandatory requirement) and may not apply if you already have a degree.
- Must be eligible to live, work and remain in England, within 1 hour’s commute of the office you are applying to.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.