Future Choices - Access Accountancy Programme at Mazars LLP
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Mazars LLP
Future Choices - Access Accountancy Programme
Are you interested in a career in accountancy and want to learn through experience?
Discover your future career choices, learn more about our profession and enhance your employability skills as part of a unique one-week virtual work experience programme for July 2021.
During the week you'll take part in:
- Introductory workshops in accounting and the different types of career opportunities available within our industry – including networking sessions with Mazars employees
- An interactive group case study to work on together throughout the week
- Work shadowing across several departments providing the opportunity to gain an understanding of the different areas of our business
- Interactive employability sessions including application, interview, and presentation skills training
- The opportunity to fast track onto one of our school leaver roles for 2021 or 2022 depending on your year group.
Any expenses will be reimbursed..
What we are looking for:
Our Future Choices: Access Accountancy programme is open to Year 12 and 13 students within the UK. If the below sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity:
- Ambitious and motivated to join the world of work;
- Looking for a valuable work experience placement that could help you secure an apprenticeship, or a place at university.
- Interested in a career in accountancy/professional services and keen to improve your employability skills.
In line with our commitment to improve access to our profession to those from all backgrounds, this initiative is targeted towards students from low-income families. Eligibility requirements are based on the Access Accountancy criteria link. – we will also provide IT equipment if needed.
About Access Accountancy
Access Accountancy is a collaboration of more than 25 professional services firms dedicated to improving access to the accountancy profession in the UK. Mazars is proud to be a partner and to be able to offer exciting opportunities on our Future Choices: Access Accountancy programme for 2021.
Established in 2014 Access Accountancy's mission is to increase awareness and aspirations among young people to join the accountancy profession. Mazars collaboration with Access Accountancy is a combined vision that our profession is more representative, at all levels, of the socio-economic demographic of wider society.
Mazars is a positively different international and integrated professional services firm operating in 89 countries around the world; specialising in Audit, Tax, Consulting, Financial Planning, Accounting & Outsourcing and Advisory Services with entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA. We differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Awards for Mazars LLP
Latests jobs from Mazars LLP
- Mazars LLP
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Corporate Tax Assistant
Name: Hannah Traynor Age: 18 What is your apprenticeship: Corporate Tax Assistant under the...