Income Generation Level 3 Apprenticeship (Digital Marketer) at Rowans Hospice
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Income Generation Level 3 Apprenticeship (Digital Marketer)
Within the role you will work to briefs and instructions, it will also include:
- Being knowledgeable of and able to apply marketing principles, customer lifecycles, customer relationship marketing
- Delivering, with support from the team, digital marketing campaigns in relation to the Charity’s events and activities
- Understanding the principles of search marketing, search engine optimisation, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and pay-per-clicks.
- Supporting the development and updating the website to ensure it is relevant, current and easy to use, across all services
- Ensuring that all social and digital medias remain in line with best practices and that they work for the good of the Charity (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube and all other digital/social media accounts)
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all Charity employees, volunteers and visitors
Training to be provided
Formal training usually takes place every 1 to 2 months and assessors will also be in regular contact to support learning. The programme runs for 16 months.
Students are taught using our partner Online Live (OLL) learning platform. This is the same platform used to teach corporates like Dell and Microsoft. The OLL platform gives access to live classrooms and fully functional virtual environments giving the freedom to attend from virtually anywhere.
You will be working towards a Level 3 Standard in Digital Marketing and you will achieve the following qualifications:
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
Further to the qualifications above, you will also achieve the following:
- MTA HTML 5
- CIW Site Development Associate
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- CIW Social Media
Upon completion you can claim membership as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership.
Students will be taught using our online learning platform giving the freedom to attend virtually from anywhere. Due to being a virtual apprenticeship the training can be completed at home, in the workplace or at our college campus in Cosham in a computer room and would be agreed with the employer. Time spent training will come under the working hours per week.
- IT skills with a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and other applications or social/digital media platforms
- Good interpersonal skills with a friendly approach and a willingness to work collaboratively and as part of a team, but also able to use own initiative and to work alone when required
- Communicate effectively with staff and volunteers to establish and maintain trusting relationships
- The ability to multi-task to meet goals and deadlines and able to prioritise in order to effectively meet those goals and deadlines within timescales
- Promote the aims and objectives of the Charity to the general public
- GCSE (or equivalent) 9-4/A*-C in English, ICT and maths or Functional Skills Level 2 in all three
- Media or digital marketing qualifications are advantageous
- Please show evidence of work experience on your CV, paid or voluntary
After successful completion of the apprenticeship Rowans Hospice would like to offer you a full-time position.
Over 18 years old applicants only as the Charity deals with end of life care.
DBS check is required before commencement of employment.
About Rowans Hospice
At Rowans Hospice we honour life and offer hope by providing specialist end of life care of the highest quality.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.