Intelligence Assistant (Intelligence Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship) at ViacomCBS Networks International
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with ViacomCBS Networks International
Intelligence Assistant (Intelligence Analyst Level 4 Apprenticeship)
Annual Salary: £19,747
Job Start Date: September 2021
Ready to unleash your potential with an exciting career in media? We always need creative and technical minds like yours. On an apprenticeship with ViacomCBS, you'll earn while you learn in a place where everyone is welcome and where you can be you and where your talent can shine.
At ViacomCBS, we have an iconic portfolio of brands, like Paramount, MTV, Nickelodeon, and many more - but it’s our employees that make it unique. You could be the next addition to our incredible team.
Is this for you?
- Are you a good team player who is eager to learn and get stuck in?
- Do you have a good eye for detail?
- Are you a good at multitasking
- Are you a recent school or college leaver not seeking to go to university?
- Are you able to commit to a 15 -18 month programme starting in September 2021?
What is the role?
As an Intelligence Analyst Apprentice for ViacomCBS' International Security Team, your role and training will include the collation, evaluation and dissemination of organisationally relevant information via Open Source, Imagery, Intelligence partners and Human sources in Security Operations Centre (SOC) environment.
- Part of the International Security team, producing a variety of Intelligence briefs and overviews written to a high standard and presented verbally
- Collaborate closely with our International Security Operations Centre (ISOC), the company GSOC and other company senior intelligence analysts
- Understand International Risk Picture, patterns and trends; and escalate relevant information and key findings via structured and evaluated means
- Build a strong understanding of specific threats and key intelligence priorities for all company assets, brands and activities
- Learn to use existing and emerging specialist intelligence software and gather and analyse information on such platforms to a high standard and with exceptional attention to detail
- Social Media Monitoring
- Work with the ISOC on Location security risk assessments and Productions/Events tracking
- Learn to problem solve issues that arise from major incidents or crisis
- Support the International Security Team in Investigations
- Manage information flows, protective markings, encryption, archiving and disposal of records, and support this process across the department.
- Produce and implement innovative ideas
- Be an ambassador for all VCNI channels, internally and externally
- Adopt and promote the ViacomCBS values and support a culture of inclusion
What skills do you need?
- A demonstrable passion for Intelligence, Security and Managing Risk
- Qualifications of A to C in 2 x A Levels (Teacher assessment accepted) or BTEC diploma
- Logical with a good attention to detail
- Flexible and understand that there is more than one way of working
- Persistent and resilient
- Open minded, innovative and a problem solver
- Discreet and trustworthy when working with highly confidential materials
- Interest in staying up to date with the development of the latest intelligence products in line with organisational requirements
- Interest in Security Technology Products-CCTV and Access Control systems
- A real enthusiasm to learn, build relationships and get involved
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced fun environment and can adapt to changing requests
- Someone who is eager to work with people, in a team but also open to taking responsibility for tasks and able to be relied upon to take on tasks
- We take pride in maintain and creating an inclusive culture, so we want you to be your true self in the role, work well with diverse teams and collaborative environments
- You’ll get a lot of training but you will need to have some basic IT skills like, Microsoft word/excel/PowerPoint/email
We offer an inclusive environment where you can really be yourself and find your niche. You’ll get to work alongside streaming platforms you can be proud of, with content that touches millions of lives. Plus, you can learn about the things we’re doing to make the industry more sustainable, and enjoy lots of perks:
- A monthly streaming fund
- All the health and financial benefits you’d expect, and some you wouldn’t
- Flexibility to own the way you work
- Mental health activities and support
- All manner of BBQs, socials and events
What are you waiting for? Put in your application!
Our values are intertwined and work together to drive the business outcomes we seek, and once combined we believe these will power our company forward.
Optimism & Determination
- We share a positive belief that we can navigate and thrive in the landscape ahead
Inclusivity & Collaboration
- We Embrace new and divers voices, act with care and work together to capture opportunities and manager through challenges
Agility & Adaptability
- We think entrepreneurially, are resilient in change and move quickly to anticipate and create what’s next
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer and we take our responsibility in safeguarding children and adults seriously. We work hard to ensure that everyone with whom we engage receive equal protection from all types of harm or abuse, regardless of age, disability, gender, racial heritage, religious belief, sexual orientation or identity; an obligation we take very seriously.
To ensure, we are an exemplar in the field of safeguarding individuals, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria of the role applied for and for those who are successful in receiving an offer for roles that interact with children, completed background checks will be required prior to joining. Should you need any support during the recruitment process, please advise your recruiter or email UK.email@example.com where we will support your request as suitably possible.
Additionally, we are proud to partner with a number of incredible communities and if you have a disability or a long-term condition (including hidden conditions such as mental health, autism, dyslexia, etc) that would need an adjustment; either in the application process, the interview process, the onboarding process or day to day, our amazing partner Evenbreak can provide additional help and advice to disabled candidates who may be interested in our vacancies. Find out more via our website.
- First up, get your application in!
- You will hear back from us by end of May if we would like to progress you to 1st assessment stage! It’s short and fun and you can do it on your phone.
- From here, you’ll complete role specific assessments
- Finally – if you are successful from the testing stages you will be invited to an interview with us (virtually or in the office)
- If that goes well, then we could be saying welcome to the team!
We are sorry we cannot reply to all applications due to the volume we receive but if you have not heard from us, unfortunately you will not have been successful in progressing this time.
Candidates who declared a disability and meet the minimum criteria will be invited to an interview - find out more about our inclusive culture at ViacomCBS.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.