Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship at 360 Office Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
Our client; 360 Office who don't mind saying that "they aim to please" With many years of experience working within the Office Managed Services sector they provide their clients with both the peace of mind and confidence to work with them. Due to continuous expansion within the Business they're looking to bring a number of Apprentices', one of whom will be a Digital Marketer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Learn how to develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation's website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimisation of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who actively enjoys working with people and enjoys reaping the rewards of hard work. As an Apprentice you'll be working towards and industry accredited qualification in the Digital Marketing Level 3 standard, with numerous opportunities and support that comes with training and development.
Training to be provided
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- Editing and writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job
- Speaking skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is
- Video editing skills: Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well
- Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to dead-lines
- Team player
- Critical thinker/imaginative
- Good at relationship building
You'll need at least 5 GCSE's graded A*-C or 9-4 including maths, English and ICT or the equivalent.
As well as the chance to receive full on the job training throughout, by the end of the apprenticeship you'll have gained nationally accredited qualifications as well as English & maths Functional Skills Level 2. The company also aim to offer the apprentice a permanent role at the end of the training (subject to successfully completing course and objectives).
About 360 Office Limited
WE'RE FROM YORKSHIRE YOU KNOW. Yes, and proud of it too. We're a Yorkshire based IT Provider, Managed Service Provider (MSP), and you can expect the same level of straight-talking, honest as they come, conversation when we work with you. If you want to work with a local service supplier, that tells it as it is, cuts the sales waffle, gets down to what it costs and what it will do for you, then you're in the right place. At 360 Office we wish to build long term, mutually beneficial relationships, which develop and evolve over time.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.