Estate Agent Level 2 Apprenticeship - Plymouth at Connells Estate Agents
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Estate Agent Level 2 Apprenticeship - Plymouth
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Answering the phone & dealing with property enquiries
- Booking viewings and valuations
- Registering applicant details onto a database
- Producing sales particulars and window cards
- General office duties
- Assist with uploading properties to online portals
- Support the team with all administrative tasks
- Maintain regular vendor and potential purchaser contact
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all properties being marketed to maximise sales opportunities
- Keeping the client and third-party firms updated weekly
- Supporting and strengthening online social media presence
Training to be provided
- Junior Estate Agent Level 2 Standard Provided by Babington Provider
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Excellent communication skills, both written, verbal and online
- An aptitude for thinking on your feet and problem solving
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Able to prioritise own workload, to meet the requirements of the business
- Local knowledge of the area advantageous
- Articulate and well presented
- A hard-working professional individual who has a proactive approach to their work, with good attention to detail
- Genuine desire to help and support people
- Reliable with excellent time keeping skills
- An organised and methodical approach
- An eagerness to learn and the ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Motivated and self-driven
- Team player but also has the ability and self-motivation for lone working
Maths and English grade C/4 or above or equivalent desirable but not essential.
Permanent position in the company along with apprenticeship progression opportunities.
Things to consider
Driver required with access to own vehicle due to job role.
Elements of lone working.
About Connells Estate Agents
Since the first Connells branch in Luton opened its doors for business in 1936, the company has risen to become one of the largest and most successful estate agency groups in the UK with a network of around 180 branches across the country.
Connells is one of the country’s largest sellers of new homes acting on behalf of some of the top UK developers as well as many more regional and local house builders.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.