Register your interest
Applications aren't open for this job yet. BUT, you can register your interest in applying - let the employer know you're intrigued! We'll send word as soon as applications open.
So, if you see this icon on a job listing, it means you can register your interest.
Junior Sales Executive Apprenticeship
Your opportunity will be to work in the Premier Foods business, gaining on the job experience across the relevant sales and related job functions. You will be given a senior mentor who will ensure you are squeezing the most from this experience and to be a partner in your development.
In addition, this is an accredited learning and development programme designed to develop salespeople who sell products or services in Business-to-Business or Business-to Consumer markets, responsible for approaching prospective customers to generate new business, or contacting active customers to grow existing accounts.
The experience gained will allow the successful candidates to excel in job roles including Field Sales Executive and National Account Executive. The apprenticeship leads to an internationally recognised Level-4 qualification from the Association of Professional Sales (APS).
What you’ll be doing:
- Getting broad exposure to different areas of Sales working with our Field Sales Executives in stores and Wholesale Cash & Carry
- Improving execution levels in store/depot / Gaining secondary space / Analysis of execution levels / Gaining In-store Insight
- Improving understanding of Premier Foods range and competitive landscape
- Understanding of customers including Sales, Marketing & Operations
- rking alongside Business Account Manager to include:
- Accompaniment and engagement in internal meetings – Weekly Sales
- Accompaniment on external meetings, e.g. Buyer 121s or Supply reviews
- Analysis of Electronic Point of Sale (EPS)
- Completion of administrative tasks e.g. Promotion submission forms, New Line forms, Invest inputting, Price Query Forms (PQFs), Supply analysis
- Preparation of Sales decks
- Specific Project work – e.g. shipper implementation
About Premier Foods
As one of Britain’s biggest listed food companies we’re committed to the UK, employing over 4,000 dedicated colleagues at 15 manufacturing sites and offices up and down the country. Around 96% of what we sell is made in the UK from quality ingredients, wherever we can sourced sustainably from British suppliers and farmers.