Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship (BSc) - IT Business Analysis
- Have achieved GCSE level 6 or above in five subjects
- Maths A level plus one further Science, Engineering or Technology subject
- A levels: AAB
- IB: 34/665
- BTEC: DDD
Start Date: August 2021
About the Apprenticeship:
Our Pharma Informatics (PIIX) organization is co-creating a better future for patients through technology and information. We are an agile organization that brings together great people who are passionate about technology innovation, and who thrive in dynamic, cross-functional, and mission-driven teams.
Our agile organization is made up of structures called Networks and Chapters. “Networks” comprise business domain and technical experts aligned closely with our business partners to develop and deliver technology-enabled business strategy. Our “Chapters” are centers of expertise of deeply skilled people deployed for maximum impact. These teams work together to deliver outstanding value to our business, patients, and customers.
This role is working within the Business Analysis & User Experience Chapter to drive initiatives through scoping, planning and supporting the successful implementation of technology solutions by providing business analysis, best practice research, detailed requirements and user stories definition and user acceptance facilitation.
In this role you require a broad set of skills in requirements elicitation, user stories documentation, project management, business process modelling and agile business analysis just to name a few. You also need a passion for providing great user experiences. You are also passionate about technology and would like a career where you can positively transform the lives of patients by leveraging technology.
During this exciting 4-year apprenticeship, you will work towards a fully funded Bachelor’s degree (BSc) specializing in IT Business Analysis whilst gaining valuable ‘on the job’ experience and mentoring from our talented experts at Roche.
What you could be working on
- Working in a cross functional team you will be supporting the project scoping phase. Collaborating with business and IT stakeholders on the business case development for new initiatives including high level solution options and resource estimates.
- You could be involved in supporting the identification of the most appropriate technology solutions for Roche through formal RFI/RFP/RFQ (Request for Information/Proposal/Quotation) processes. Evaluate feasibility of potential solutions in collaboration with business users and Subject Matter Experts.
- You could be participating in Squads working on significant enhancements to understand business needs and translate them into requirements.
- You could be defining KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) etc to enable measurement of expected benefits to actual implementation.
We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives. We are courageous in both decision and action. We believe that good business means a better world. That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are proud of who we are, what we do, and how we do it. We are many, working as one across functions, across companies, and across the world.
We are Roche.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.