Digital & Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeships
Salary: £19,125 - £24,345 dependant on Apprenticeship level
We’ve partnered with NatWest Group because we’re looking for young people who are passionate about digital technology, data, and customer service to join a range of apprenticeship opportunities in permanent roles with the bank in 2021.
We are offering places on three-week interactive bootcamps where you will receive employability training and insight into the specific role for which you’ve applied.
Successful completion of the bootcamp guarantees you an interview.
LTSB will continue to support successful candidates until roles commence in the autumn, and then for the first year of your career.
On the apprenticeship you’ll study to gain a qualification while putting new skills to use in work, earning a competitive salary, and being supported professionally through the programme.
- 16-24 years old
- Educated at a state school
- You may have been entitled to Free School Meals or Pupil Premium at some point in your education (English schools)
Digital & Technology Solutions and Digital User Experience degree apprenticeships (Level 6 in England) the minimum academic criteria is 80 UCAS points (A levels or BTECs in England and Highers or equivalent in Scotland). If you have explored digital and technology in your own time or in your studies this would be advantageous.
You must be eager to learn and succeed!
These roles are open to people of any background – we are specifically looking for young people who were eligible for free school meals, or from areas of low attainment, or have faced personal disadvantage. We’ll carry out an eligibility check as part of the application process.
To apply for a the LTSB programme please follow these simple steps:
- Click the Apply button to complete our application form. This will ask you certain questions about which location you’re applying for, your skills and your background to check your eligibility.
- You can expect to receive a follow-up phone call from one of the LTSB Team. This will be to find out a little more about you and why you want to get into your chosen apprenticeship.
- Eligible candidates will then be invited to a selection day which will take place either face to face or online
- Successful candidates will be offered a place on the Bootcamp!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Latests jobs from LTSB
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)