Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship at Roseview Windows
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Customer Service Level 2 Apprenticeship
Established in 1977, my client are the UK’s leading sash window manufacturers. They pride themselves on delivering exceptional quality and variety of windows at affordable prices. Due to their continued growth and success, they are now looking for an eager customer service apprentice to join their ever-growing team.
Daily duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with emails and phone calls
- Helping organise engineer’s diaries
- Supporting customers and advising on help videos
- Organising parts to be sent out
- Chasing up factory for service items
- Locating service items and arranging transport for dispatch
- Working on the report logs
- Being proactive on response but not reactive
- General administrative duties
- Scanning in paperwork and engineer reports
- Following up on customer leads and requests
Due to the nature of this job, my client are looking for an individual who displays excellent communication skills, whilst being both adaptable and flexible. In return, the successful candidate will be supported throughout their Apprenticeship and have the opportunity for full-time employment upon completion.
Training to be provided
- Customer Service Level 2
- Excellent communicator
- Willing to help out in all departments
- Microsoft Office
- Minimum 3 GCSEs grades 4+
- Opportunity for full-time employment and progression upon completion of apprenticeship
About Roseview Windows
Industry-leading sash windows for the trade
Roseview Windows are the UK’s leading sash window manufacturer. Established in 1977, we started manufacturing uPVC sash windows for the double-glazing trade in 1985.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.