Hospitality Team Member - Floor Support Staff/Bar Back Level 2 Apprenticeship at Tamesis Dock
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Hospitality Team Member - Floor Support Staff/Bar Back Level 2 Apprenticeship
Floor/Front of House:
- Always being polite, friendly and courteous towards customers and staff
- Clearing and wiping tables throughout
- Tidying up furniture & general upkeep of the floor
- Collecting glasses and plates. Knowing how to stuck/clear glasses correctly
- Wiping the tables
- Clearing and cleaning ashtrays and replenishing them on the tables
- Sweeping all the customer areas, including outside pavement
- Checking and signing the toilets
- Taking the food out from the kitchen
- Conducting check backs within 2 minutes of customers receiving the food and signing the tickets
- Polishing and replenishing the cutlery as well as other condiments
Back of Bar:
- Washing, chilling and polishing glasses as well as putting them back to their places
- Replenishing fruit, ice, crisps, wines, beers and soft drinks behind the bar
- Helping out in the kitchen/other areas of the boat as and when needed/requested by a supervisor/manager
Training to be provided
Training Provider: Bromley College of Further and Higher Education.
On programme Training:
- Level Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
- On-demand test
- Culinary challenge observation
- Business project
- Professional discussion
- Customer service skills
- Communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Hard- working
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths, English and ICT.
The qualifications and experience gained on this Apprenticeship will allow you to apply for further roles within this sector.
Things to consider
Evening and weekend availability is required. Shift patterns may vary. Helping with deliveries and moving heavy objects might be required.
About Tamesis Dock
Tamesis Dock is a permanently moored (sometimes) floating neighbourhood bar, live music & events space. We offer food, drinks and great vibes on a quirky, unique and colourful 1930s converted Dutch Barge.
We offer fresh handmade pizzas and a variety of drinks from cocktails to pints. Tamesis Dock and her sister vessel, The Battersea Barge hosts a wide range of events and live music including bands such as Bastille and Local Natives as well as Brit Award after parties, comedy nights, theatre and weddings.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.