Business Administrator Floor Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship at Tamesis Dock
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administrator Floor Supervisor Level 3 Apprenticeship
We are looking for a business administrator to ensure the boats are kept ship shape.
- Responding to and recording events enquiries
- Answering telephone calls
- Answering emails
- Ensuring company’s property (i.e., laptops, phones, tablets, etc.) is always looked after
- Checking and recording deliveries
- Updating social media and finding interesting and relevant content
- Helping to set up bar & floor in the mornings
- Dealing with the checks & balances of the business
Training to be provided
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 3 NVQ in Business and Administration
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Business and Administration
- Level 2 functional skills in English, maths and IT (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Manage Own Performance in a Business Environment
- Improve Own Performance in a Business Environment
- Work in a Business Environment
- Communicate in a Business Environment
- Principles of Personal Responsibilities and Working in a Business Environment
- Principles of Providing Administrative Services
- Principles of Managing Information and Producing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Good typing speed
- Great interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Hard- working
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths, English and ICT.
Things to consider
Shifts will generally be Monday to Friday. Start and finish time might vary slightly. Helping with deliveries and moving heavy objects might be required. Helping with bar and floor set up.
About Tamesis Dock
Tamesis Dock is a permanently moored (sometimes) floating neighbourhood bar, live music & events space. We offer food, drinks and great vibes on a quirky, unique and colourful 1930s converted Dutch Barge.
We offer fresh handmade pizzas and a variety of drinks from cocktails to pints. Tamesis Dock and her sister vessel, The Battersea Barge hosts a wide range of events and live music including bands such as Bastille and Local Natives as well as Brit Award after parties, comedy nights, theatre and weddings.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.