Strategic Projects Apprenticeship - Wimborne
Start date: September 2021
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work in our Strategic Projects team, based in our Wimborne office. The successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills together with an interest of rural land and the utilities sector. You will be working mainly in identifying landownership and negotiating agreements on behalf of electricity, water and telecoms companies.
Day to day work duties will include:
- Identifying and “referencing” landowners through desk based and field research
- Formulating and maintaining project information databases
- Preparing plans using CAD or GIS software
- Negotiating consents and access and installation of apparatus for utility companies
- Understanding and implementing safe systems of work
- Conducting the review and settlement of damage claims
- Undertaking administration of wayleave records
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Awards for Savills
Latests jobs from Savills
- Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)