Client Accounts Level 3 Apprenticeship - Manchester at Savills
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Savills
Client Accounts Level 3 Apprenticeship - Manchester
Start date: September 2021
A permanent role has become available within the Manchester Client Accounting Team. The function of the role is to assist in the property data management & control of finances of client monies held (on behalf of Investors) in order to manage a property portfolio. The Client Accounts Assistant is to work within a team of Client Accountants carrying out tasks for the team. The client selection includes national contracts serviced from each office. Savills client information is predominately held on MRI but the role may require personnel to work on one or more of our clients own Property Management systems.
Day to day work would include:
- Maintain housekeeping of Property & Lease data and financial data on databases.
- Assist the Client Accountants in reporting to clients (standard reports plus additional as required)
- Ensure accurate reconciliation of client reports (i.e. VAT, client statement etc)
- Site Income Reconciliations
- Prepare Instructions for Treasury department (following the relevant approvals) of the following:
1) Demand recharges of costs incurred from Tenants
2) Transfer of Rent monies to client
3) Amendments to Client Accounts
4) Payment of client property related transactions
5) General maintenance of client funds i.e. tenant refunds etc
- Maintain professional working relationships with internal and external clients and ensure that good client service is delivered
- Other miscellaneous administration tasks as required
- Ad-hoc tasks instructed by Client Accounts Team Leader and Head of Property Finance UK.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.