Front of House Level 2 Apprenticeship at The Bell Inn
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Front of House Level 2 Apprenticeship
Duties to include:
- Front of house
- Learning about front of house service in the bar and restaurant
- Taking orders
- Serving drinks
- Providing excellent customer service
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills Level 1 in maths and English
- Good Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Team worker
- An enthusiasm for good service
Working towards a full-time position should there be one at the end of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
About The Bell Inn
We're proud to serve our customers in and around Hillmorton, Rugby. We pride ourselves on delivering warm friendly service, all year round. Our friendly staff are waiting to serve you beautiful food and fantastic drink at reasonable prices. The Bell Inn is open Monday to Thursday 11am-midnight, Friday and Saturday 11am-1am and Sunday 11am-1am! We're looking forward to your visit!
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.