IT Level 3 Apprenticeship (Infrastructure Technician) at Brose Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
IT Level 3 Apprenticeship (Infrastructure Technician)
This is a 2 year Level 3 Advanced Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship.
Responsibilities and Duties when trained will Include:
- Providing helpdesk support, logging all calls using Brose internal Helpdesk application
- Setup of workplace (office desks), docking stations, shop floor (iPoint) and patching cables
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software to Brose standard
- Collect IT hardware from goods-inward, unpack and store them in the IT room and maintain housekeeping
- Administration of office and shop floor desktop computers, notebooks, printers / photocopiers, and telephony (Desk phone / softphone), issuing of hardware to users
- Administering and maintaining user accounts using windows Active Directory
- Supporting Microsoft Windows operating 7 and 10 systems and MS Office applications
- IT Asset management (inventory update and disposing of obsolete hardware) and Restoring files from a file server
- Complying with all company policies, procedures and guidelines including code of conduct, FIRST, health and safety, environment, quality, discipline, grievance, and equal opportunities
Training to be provided
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship - Infrastructure Technician
- Level 3 award in Networking and Architecture
- Level 3 award in Mobile and Operating Systems
- Level 3 award in Cloud Services
- Level 3 award in Business Processes
- Level 3 award in Coding and Logic
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good ICT skills
- Have a positive approach to work and learning
- Team player
We are seeking applications from candidates who have or are predicted to gain 5 x GCSEs (or equivalent). Grades must be A*-C / 9-5 for Maths and A*-C / 9-4 for English, Science and two other subjects.
Brose Limited aims to offer permanent roles to all successful apprentices at the end of their training agreement wherever possible and to supporting continuing professional development.
Things to consider
Apprentices can expect to work within an industrial environment.
About Brose Ltd
Brose is the world’s fourth largest family owned automotive supplier.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.