Hairdresser Level 2 Apprenticeship - Ormskirk
The successful applicant will be studying for their Hair Professional Apprenticeship Standard at Level 2 and will attend either Andrew Collinge Graduates Liverpool (99 Bold Street, Liverpool, L1 4HF)
Training will cover every aspect of hairdressing including:
- Blow drying
You will also learn about retailing, and customer care.
Training to be provided
Hairdressing Professional Standard, skills you will learn:
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp
- Cut hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Style and finish hair using a range of techniques to create a variety of looks
- Colour and lighten hair using a range of techniques
- Perming hair (optional)
- Hair relaxing treatments and techniques (optional)
- Hair extension services (optional)
You will also gain core skills and knowledge in:
- Professionalism and Values
- Behaviour's and communication
- Safe working practices
Work experience in a salon would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Must be enthusiastic
- A good communicator and time-keeper
- Must have a keen interest in Fashion and Trends
Hairdressing NVQ Level 1 or the Hairdressing Diploma would be an advantage but is not essential.
This could lead to permanent full-time employment within the salon and an opportunity to continue training with Andrew Collinge to achieve an Apprenticeship Standard at Level 3.
Things to consider
You will be required to attend Andrew Collinge Training for an Interview prior to being sent to salon for a possible Interview / taster day.
About Andrew Collinge
Andrew Collinge Ormskirk Salon is a busy and well established salon, with a reputation for excellent Hairdressing and Customer care.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.