Business Degree Apprenticeship Programme 2021 – Cardiff at Amey Consulting
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Degree Apprenticeship Programme 2021 – Cardiff
By being involved in exciting projects, learning new skills and working with a great group of people every day, you’ll get the chance to engage and excel in your career and make a positive change to communities across the UK.
We are partnering with the University of South Wales to offer a Business Degree Apprenticeship Programme where you’ll gain a Business and Management degree at the same time as getting real experience on the job and working on projects within Amey Consulting. The programme provides the perfect opportunity to kick start your career.
As a Degree Apprentice at Amey, you’ll be involved in a wide range of projects, from marketing, Human Resources and business development. You’ll have lots of opportunities to apply the skills and knowledge you gain during your degree. You’ll feel inspired to challenge yourself, as well as your colleagues. You’ll have the opportunity to thrive and we’ll help you shape your career.
What you'll get whilst on the programme
- A fully funded five year Business and Management degree course backed by on the job vocational training in one of our Cardiff locations.
- A competitive starting salary (£18,135 per year) rising in line with your progress and achievements.
- Business experience working as part of a small team.
- A structured programme of targeted training and development activities, designed to complement what you will learn at university and whilst working
What we're looking for
- Available to join the programme in September 2021.
- Passion for developing your skills both professional and personally.
- A commitment to complete a five-year degree course whilst working.
- The drive to complete the end point assessment.
- Qualification requirements – minimum of 3 A levels graded A-C or equivalents or completed an Advanced Apprenticeship.
What we'll give you in return
We place great value on all our people and the contribution they make to our business, that’s why we offer a competitive Apprenticeship Programme:
- A competitive starting salary from £18,135 per annum, and you’ll have annual salary reviews based on your performance.
- A fully funded Business and Management degree course.
- As an Amey employee, you’ll be eligible for our wider benefits and rewards for example, professional subscriptions, our Employee Assistance Programme, Save with Amey – a fantastic discount scheme for all employees and not to forget our Amey Flexible Benefits Programme where you can opt for benefits that suit you
- You’ll receive mentoring and guidance from senior colleagues you’ll be working closely with.
- We as a business will support you every step of the way; you’ll have a manager to mentor your progress, a buddy to guide you whilst on programme and access to a dedicated Early Careers community to support you.
- To support with your personal development, you’ll take part in webinars with the wider Apprentice community as well as Wellbeing events to ensure you’re getting the support you need.
About Amey Consulting
At Amey Consulting we deliver forward-thinking solutions for the world’s biggest asset owners; giving you the unique opportunity to bring truly ground-breaking work to life. Our success comes from a practical approach. We pride ourselves on solving complex challenges with original thinking, then turning it into a reality. Nowhere else offers quite the same combination of positive influences and experiences to help you deliver your best. We’re proud of what we do, because we’re all given the freedom to perform - it’s what makes a career with us unlike any other.
We don’t believe in typical: we believe a diversity of backgrounds and skills create the best environment and opportunities. It means we ask the right questions to arrive at smarter solutions because we learn from each other’s perspectives. And this means smarter outcomes for our clients, our communities and ourselves.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.