2016 Deloitte Scholar Scheme - Consulting at DeloitteTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, tax, and related services to select clients. Our vision is to make a positive impact on the reputation and success of our clients, the economy and the wider society. It’s a vision that has spanned our 160-year history.
Today, we create unrivalled opportunities for our people to build successful careers that meet their aspirations as well as deliver for our clients. We nurture the talent of the future – volunteering in schools and mentoring promising entrepreneurs, and helping grow business leaders who can have a wide impact on our economy and society.
2016 Deloitte Scholar Scheme - Consulting
What do you want from your gap year? A trip of a lifetime? Or experience that will kick start a long-term career? The Deloitte Scholars Scheme provides a unique opportunity to combine the two, with a 30-week paid placement in one of our UK offices, starting in August or September.
In Consulting you’ll be helping to solve specific business problems, which could be anything from technology to process related.
We are looking for individuals who have exceptional academic results, with a keen interest in business and their own career progression, combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills both within and outside of the workplace.
There are a number of elements to the Scholars Scheme. In summary, you will benefit from:
- A 30-week paid placement in a UK office starting in August/September
- A £1,500 bursary to go travelling after the placement and before university
- A minimum of four weeks of additional paid placements each academic year
- A £500 annual bursary each academic year
- The opportunity to work alongside our marketing team at your university campus
- Exemption from our first interview stage if you decide to apply to Deloitte as a graduate
- Possible accelerated promotion if you join Deloitte as a graduate
- Technical experience that may count towards the ICAEW ACA qualification
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button below.