Business Apprenticeships at BMW Group
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with BMW Group
Bring your passion to BMW Group.
Applications to our Business apprenticeships are now open.
About BMW Group.
At BMW Group, we’re more than the leading premium manufacturer of cars and motorcycles. We’re more than a legendary brand. We’re innovators, and we’re changing the way the world moves for good.
To build our world-leading brands, BMW, MINI, and Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, we’re looking for new talent to shape the mobility of the future.
It takes almost as many moving parts to run our business as it does to run our engines. And that breadth of experience is what makes a Business Apprenticeship at BMW Group so valuable.
From finance and logistics to analysis and strategy, our business teams take on a range of responsibilities to meet and exceed customer expectations. Every area of our business, from Purchasing to Sales, is vital in sourcing premium goods and services to produce our luxury vehicles and provide the exceptional customer service that ensures the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
As a Business Apprentice, you’ll receive personalised support from our advisors, gaining professional experience in key areas of our Business. You can choose to join either Purchasing, Sales & Marketing, Logistics or Finance. And as a Top 100 employer in the RateMyApprenticeship Employer table, you can be confident that we’ll give you training of the highest quality.
This is your chance to gain invaluable professional experience, build a long-term career and earn a competitive salary while you do it.
Business apprenticeships last two to four years and lead to accredited qualifications or a Degree fully funded by the company.
Our Business apprenticeships are available across the following sites in the UK:
- Goodwood (near Chichester)
You’ll have a 37 to 40-hour working week with variable start and finish times according to work-based placements and college hours.
- Entry requirements vary depending on each apprenticeship. Please check the individual job adverts for more details.
- You will need to upload a copy of your most recent school report and a CV. If you don’t have a school report then please upload a CV and an employer reference. If you don’t have an employer reference, then please upload a CV and a personal statement.
If you are currently studying or have taken exams you must upload a school/college report or evidence of your results. Please note that you can submit teacher assessments, predicted grades or other supporting evidence as proof of qualifications.
When it comes to selecting the right apprentices, it’s as much about attitude and behaviours as it is about vocational and academic success. That’s why in addition to the qualifications we require from you, we’ll also look for you to have a range of skills, attributes, and behaviours. These include team-working, the ability to work without close supervision, quality focus, communication skills, enthusiasm, initiative, and responsibility and accountability for your work.
Rate of pay
- Competitive salary enhanced annually depending on individual progress and performance.
- Salary starts at circa £13,500 per annum, rising to over £27,000 at the end of the programme.
- Company car scheme eligible for over 18s
- Access to on-site gym at selected sites
- Competitive salary with annual growth
- Generous holiday allowance
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.