Business Transformation Apprenticeship at SageTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Sage
Business Transformation Apprenticeship
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at email@example.com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The PMO Business Administration Apprentice will support the Business Transformation Office PMO as they shape the Business Transformation agenda. They will facilitate the smooth set up and running of the Centre of Excellence (CoE), ensuring all work and projects are documented, prioritised, and tracked. In collaboration with the PMO Analysts, the Business Administration Apprentice will support and coordinate all assurance activities including governance forums, reporting, communication requirements and management of the PMO assurance assets both physical and digital.
The PMO Business Administration Apprentice will have a positive and energetic approach, which will help them collaborate with the Business Transformation Team and colleagues across Sage to help us continually improve the services offered in both the CoE and the Business Transformation Office.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- To work closely with Business Transformation Office colleagues and support its strategy and objectives
- To organise and manage the CoE set up and processes
- To manage, maintain the PMO digital and physical artefacts
- Organising events on behalf of the CoE and Business Transformation Office
- Manage procurement, risks, and communications on behalf of the CoE and Business Transformation Office
- To participate in constant communication between all areas of the Business Transformation Office Team
- To gain further knowledge in both Smartsheet and Microsoft PowerPlatform
- To own personal development and seek out opportunities for further development
Key performance indicators:
- Smooth running of the CoE & Business Transformation Office so that they constantly meet stated aims and objectives
- Completion of assigned tasks to deadline
- All assets are kept up to date and accurate
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Strong Microsoft skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Enthusiastic with high levels of energy, self-motivation, drive, and initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Problem solving always providing solutions and options
- Good communication skills
- Experience of completing reports and information
- Great visualisation skills – great flair for design
Technical / professional qualifications:
- Level 2 Business Administration or relevant industry experience
- Maths, English and ICT
Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person start-ups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Sage is passionate about building a culture where our colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours - not their identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.