Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship at Love Shopping Direct
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship
The purpose of this role is to provide full support on tasks and fulfilling general administrative duties within the Devola department which is an in-house brand. Within the company, you are required to liaise with internal departments within the business.
Roles and responsibilities which include but not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Dealing with email enquiries
- Review competitors on a regular basis to understand best practices and opportunities
- Creating & updating best practices
- Managing existing products & listing/optimising new listings
- Assist the Marketing department with new & existing product queries
- Manage pre-sale & post sales quality issues obtaining information from all relevant sources
- General office duties
Training to be provided
Business Admin Level 3 Standard
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Flexible and well organised taking the initiative when required
- Strong cultural fit – outgoing personality
- Hard working
- Forward thinking
- Must hold a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) including English and maths
In return, the applicant will benefit from working in a fun and friendly environment. We make sure our employees enjoy coming to work and there are many opportunities to develop and grow in different areas of our fast-moving company.
Full-time position available for the right candidate and other potential opportunities within different departments.
Things to consider
Attending Walsall College.
About Love Shopping Direct
Love Shopping Direct is a leading multi-channel retailer based in Birmingham with a sustained focus on growth. Our culture is entrepreneurial and fast paced, our vision is simply to be the best online retailer of the goods we sell.
As the business grows, so too does the demand to ensure we provide the very best service to our customers. We currently offer 10,000+ products and offer a much larger specialist range than High Street retailers such as B & Q or Screwfix, all of which can be delivered next day. We sell across the UK with our customers including residential, trade, public sector and FTSE 100 companies.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.