Asset Management (Residual Value and Vehicle Data Administrator) Level 3 Apprenticeship at Athlon Mobility Services UK Limited
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Asset Management (Residual Value and Vehicle Data Administrator) Level 3 Apprenticeship
In this role the apprentice will be expected to undertake a mixture of on and off the job training, learning and developing skills in the Asset Management area of the Athlon Business. Apprentices will be expected to work from the Milton Keynes office undertaking a range of duties and responsibilities to equip them with the necessary skills and experience. You will support the business with applying vehicles residual values within agreed policies, reporting and basic analysis. In addition, there will be some requirements to assist with loading of manufacturer pricing and discount structures at busy times.
Maintain ethical standards in accordance with Daimler AG Policies and the Company's Compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition law.
Apprentices will be expected to take personal responsibility to undertake all training and development required of the role, including but not limited to attending relevant courses and required assessments.
In the role the Apprentice will be required to contribute to the team by undertaking tasks and work within that team, this will include computer use, information and data analysis and day-to-day problem solving – working accurately and under time constraints set by the Line Manager.
Description of typical task and expectations:
- Loading residual values against agreed policies
- Supporting the team with individual vehicle queries, requests
- Supporting both RV/SMR Specialists and Analysts to produce reports and insight
- Interpreting and loading manufacturer pricing and discounts terms for approval
- General support to the wider team
Description of learning opportunities
- Automotive industry, product development and consumer trends
- Manufacturer internal processes and systems
- Risk Management policies
- Vehicle remarketing processes
- Excel, data tables and articulation of results
Training to be provided
- Business Administrator standard (Level 3)
- Good keyboard skills
- Good communication skills
- To be able to work effectively under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Efficient on MS programmes including: Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Hard working
- Team Player
- Willing to learn
- Essential - applicants must have A*-C/9-4 in GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths on application to be considered
Possible future employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship if there is a position available for the apprentice.
Things to consider
If you possess an extended diploma in Business, or higher you will not be eligible for this apprenticeship programme.
About Athlon Mobility Services UK Limited
We are Athlon
Whatever your destination. Whatever your personal vision. And whatever your business goals: Athlon gets you there. Join us for an inspiring, enjoyable and easy ride into the future.
International fleet management is becoming more challenging every day, and it's good to know that someone has your back. If your business is crossing borders, time zones and multiple sets of rules and regulations, you will know that local expert knowledge on the ground is essential.
Athlon operate in over 20 countries including the UK where our heritage from Daimler Fleet Management has allowed us to create an established footing in an exciting and innovative market. Our partners and connections all over the world can provide our customers with both Global and local strength and expertise. It all comes with a personal touch, from your dedicated Athlon contact. Making your job an easy ride.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.