Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship at Really B2B
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketing Level 3 Apprenticeship
We are looking for an individual with excellent attention to detail to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment. The role is fast paced and will require concentration, steadiness under pressure and a logical mind.
This role will enable you to progress throughout the agency and is an excellent opportunity to start a diverse career in marketing.
Responsibilities will include working on a variety of client projects, dealing with a variety of demands such as:
- Assisting with market research and market analysis
- Administrative duties to assist senior management and Managing Directors
- Long term you will learn how to put together quotes and cost different projects
- Ad-hoc duties as required by Line Manager and colleagues
You will be required to:
- Learn how to create and implement social media, lead generation and email marketing
- Learn how to brief in creative and copywriting projects
- Learn how to produce social media posts
- Learn how to integrate and segment databases
- You will gain insight into the delivery, management and reporting of campaigns
What support will you get from the employer?
- A laptop will be supplied
- Additional office equipment can also be supplied if required
- You will have a buddy who will support you throughout remote working whilst in lockdown
- Once out of lockdown, the business will continue to work remotely, but will arrange face to face meetings on a frequent basis by utilising hotels, restaurants and pop up office spaces
- Company-wide meetings are held daily to boost engagement
- All new starters will go through a extensive remote induction plan
Training to be provided
Formal training usually takes place every 1 to 2 months and assessors will also be in regular contact to support learning. The programme runs for 16 months.
Students are taught using our partner Online Live (OLL) learning platform. This is the same platform used to teach corporates like Dell and Microsoft. The OLL platform gives access to live classrooms and fully functional virtual environments giving the freedom to attend from virtually anywhere.
You will be working towards a Level 3 Standard in Digital Marketing and you will achieve the following qualification.
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
- BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
Further to the qualifications above, you will also achieve the following;
- MTA HTML 5
- CIW Site Development Associate
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- CIW Social Media
Upon completion you can claim membership as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership.
Due to the learning being taught virtually the training will be completed at home. Time spent training will come under the working hours per week.
- Basic IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills via face to face, email and phone
- Basic experience in office administration to cover staff absence
- Good time management
- Enthusiastic and focused
- Very organised
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Ability to think independently and work within a team
- Creative flair
- Outgoing personality
- 9-4/A*-C in English, ICT and maths or Functional Skills Level 2 in all three
- A proven interest and experience in the media industry
After successful completion of the apprenticeship ReallyB2B would like to offer you a full-time position.
Things to consider
- 25 days holiday
- Great career promotion opportunities
About Really B2B
ReallyB2B is an award-winning marketing agency. We use an award-winning formula of bold creative, innovative strategies and right-fit technology, we put our clients’ demand generation on rocket fuel! Our integrated marketing strategies are built from years of audience insight and campaign performance data across 600 campaigns, 7,000 industries, 53,000 job functions.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.