Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship at Mulholland Building Services Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship
Discover how to devise and implement marketing strategies across a range of construction based disciplines. As an engineering consultancy we need to provide appeal to different sectors and audiences. The training programme will develop the ability to provide targeted content focusing on sectors, issues and problem resolution. By understanding the outcome required the marketeer will ultimately be able to focus and achieve the desired results.
The candidate will need to be punctual, creative and have excellent communication skills at all levels.
It is anticipated that the candidate will have excellent graphic skills and be able to create excellent content and a coherent message via different media.
Daily duties will include:
- Creating case studies, creating content to be posted on company websites, social media and other platforms
- Creating copy for publication in digital and print format
- Having input into bids and pitches for projects
- Providing a base and support for the business in order to move into new sectors
- Providing targeted research of new clients and identifying opportunities within new and existing markets
- Supporting the BDM as and when required in the delivery of information and other deliverables in a timely manner
- Meeting deadlines
- Being a key initial contact for clients and engineers
Training to be provided
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- End-Point Assessment (EPA) - this includes synoptic exams, portfolio and project work and a professional discussion with the awarding body as a minimum
- As part of the apprenticeship, the candidate will be working towards a workplace training plan within their organisation as well as working towards the apprenticeship components with Runshaw College
- Graphic Design
- Communication in written and visual media
- Communication verbally
- Website design
- Working knowledge of social media platforms
- Good problem solver
- Confident and articulate
- Keen to learn
- Curious and inquiring
- Wants to be involved
- Desire for progression
- Essential: 4 x GCSE or equivalents at A*-D / 9-3 which must include GCSE in maths and English at A*-C / 9-4 and a Level 2 Qualification in an IT related field or relevant industry experience
- GCSE or equivalents in Art or graphic design at grade C/4 or above
There is no upper limit as to the level of achievement which can be attained. The director has previously supported apprentices throughout their careers to achieve Chartered Engineer status. As a prerequisite of this a Masters Degree is required, as such the director appreciates and recognises that education coupled with vocational experience is a valuable combination.
The company is willing to support apprentices through their career development to achieve up to and including Chartered status. Subject to achievement goals and targets being agreed and met.
Things to consider
- The vacancy may close early if enough applications are received
- You will be required to provide evidence of how you meet the entry requirements
- All apprenticeships now include an End Point Assessment which include portfolio and project work, final exams and a professional discussion with the awarding body as a minimum
About Mulholland Building Services Ltd
We are Mechanical and Electrical Building Services design engineers. We operate from a small office in Coppull near Chorley. Our team is currently made up of a Mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, a CAD / BIM engineer and a Business Development Manager. We also have associated specialists who work on a project by project basis as and when required. Back of house support is provided on a part time basis by an external specialist. We also have a marketing expert who provides external support on a campaign basis.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.