Childcare Level 3 Apprenticeship - Hereford at Beech House Nursery School
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Childcare Level 3 Apprenticeship - Hereford
Duties will include:
- To understand and follow all nursery policies and procedures
- To undertake Child Protection training, ensuring you are able to respond correctly and appropriately, as per our Policies and Procedures
- To support your Room Leader in day-to-day care and welfare tasks, providing a safe, challenging and stimulating environment, both indoors and outdoors
- To ensure the Nursery School meets EYFS and Ofsted requirements at all times
- To plan activities which ensure each child is working towards the Early Years Outcomes
- To support in ensuring records are properly maintained
- To complete Apprenticeship modules and coursework in a satisfactory and timely manner
- To understand that as part of your training you will be required to move to all age ranges of the Nursery School
- To attend all in-house Apprenticeship training as delivered by both internal and external trainers
- To act as an Ambassador for the Nursery School and maintain a positive image of its aims and objectives
- To have clear knowledge of procedures to be followed in case of emergency, e.g. Fire, and accident, completing and submitting relevant paperwork
- To carry out regular cleaning of equipment, and ensure that it is recorded accurately
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed, in accordance with the Nursery School's aims and objectives
Training to be provided
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Any other training on the job as required
- Love of children
- Good communication skills
- Fun person with a zest for life!
Potential to be taken on as a Qualified Practitioner, with support to continue to Foundation Degree/Degree Level.
Things to consider
Are you able to travel to the workplace location on a daily basis within working hours?
About Beech House Nursery School
Beech House Nursery School (Hereford) and Oak House Nursery School (Ross on Wye) are both Ofsted-Outstanding settings based in Herefordshire They cater for children from 6 months of age and offer the welcoming atmosphere of being set in family-homes, surrounded by adventure-packed garden areas. They provide tender, loving care, individual attention and stimulating activities to nurture and support children's learning.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.