Community Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship - Huntingdon at Hands on Healthcare Solutions Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Community Care Worker Level 2 Apprenticeship - Huntingdon
We are currently hiring full time staff with compassionate, kind, friendly and professional approach to join our Domiciliary care team here at Hands On Healthcare solutions Ltd. Our Organisation is a successful CQC registered care provider committed to ensuring that each of our clients (service user) receives the best possible care and support to live independently in the community and maximise their quality of life. If you feel that you have the right qualities, then please get in touch. We are currently operating in Bedford and Bedfordshire and the job will involve driving so it is essential that you have a driving licence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Accompanying people to appointments, day and activity centres, shopping and social events
- Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, preparing and cooking meals and grocery shopping
- Help with getting up and getting ready for the day and settling in for the night, washing, bathing and toileting
- Good rates of pay
- Mileage - 28p Per Business Mile
- Pension Scheme
- Career and personal development
- Paid holiday
- Induction training
- Regular refresher training
- Regular supervision
- Employee recognition
All roles are subject to proof of eligibility to work in the UK
Roles are subject to DBS and Referencing Checks
This job description is not exhaustive and there may be times you will be required to undertake other duties in order to meet the needs of the company and the service users.
Salary: £9.00 to £10.50 (Plus paid travel time, Mileage and Enhanced rates paid on Saturday and Sunday including Bank Holidays)
Variable Hours Monday-Sunday (5 Days a week)
We expect our staff to be committed and flexible towards work.
DBS Check will be done for each staff as well reference check.
Must be 18+
Training to be provided
- Adult Care Worker Level 2
- Care Certificate
- Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Functional Skills - maths & English if required
- Good communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Passion for helping others
- Drivers Licence and vehicle for travel between clients
- Respectful towards other
- Empathetic and Understanding
- Caring Attitude
- maths & English Grade C/4 or above or equivalent
- Drivers Licence and vehicle for travel to client's
Full time permanent contract
About Hands on Healthcare Solutions Ltd
Hands On Healthcare Solutions is a successful CQC registered care provider committed to ensuring that each of our clients (service user) receives the best possible care and support to live independently in the community and maximise their quality of life.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.