Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship at North Valley Forge
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
This is a varied role that will cover all areas of the business and will include roles such as:
- Purchasing and sales administration
- Accommodation booking
- Marketing support administration
- Maintaining spreadsheets across departments
- Filing and record keeping
- Print and copy activities
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to communicate over the phone and email
- Excellent timekeeping skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Well organised
- Good work ethic
- Able to work in a team and independently
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
The opportunity to secure future employment for the right candidate.
About North Valley Forge
North Valley Forge has been creating unique wrought iron designs for our customers nationwide for over 30 years. In both design and quality, we are the leaders in our industry.
Our spectacular Ultimate range of Railings, Driveway Gates and Estate Gates are crafted in-house using age-old blacksmithing techniques passed down over generations, combined with excellent modern engineering by our versatile ironworkers.
Alongside our Iron Gates and Railings, we also manufacture stylish Wooden Gates to offer sophisticated privacy to any driveway.
Our gates are all made to measure meaning you can choose the style, design and measurements of your gate to enhance the appearance and security of your home.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.