[Register Your Interest] Operations Degree Apprenticeship at AstraZenecaTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with AstraZeneca
Operations Degree Apprenticeship
Most of these programmes sit within our Global Operations function. Global Operations at AstraZeneca brings innovation from our science labs to patients, touching every part of the business. We support teams every step of the way, and help turn our most ambitious goals into reality. Global Operations provide a vital platform for our business and play a key role in the development, manufacturing, testing and delivery of our medicines to our patients.
We offer a range of paths at various apprenticeship levels in the following areas:
- Control and Technical Support Engineering
- Process Engineering
- Packaging Professional
To fulfil your potential and create a lasting career with our assistance and support. Development opportunities include:
- Reporting to a supportive line manager and personal mentor
- Giving you the chance to network and socialise
- Professional and in-house training schemes and qualifications
- Being a part of a successful team.
What we're looking for:
- Enthusiastic people with a passion to learn
- Please view individual adverts for specific entry requirements
- High aspirations and a desire to become part of a world-leading BioPharmaceutical company.
We are a global pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence. Our purpose is to push the boundaries of science to deliver life-changing medicines. The best way we can help patients is to be science-led and share this passion with the scientific, healthcare and business communities of the UK.