Marketing Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship at AF Blakemore & Son Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Marketing Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to work within AF Blakemore based in Pontyclun.
The apprentice will play an important team role in the day to day planning, organisation and smooth running of the business, to ensure the smooth delivery of marketing outputs.
Duties to include:
- Provide general administrative support aligned to day to day workload and marketing department projects
- Responsible for smooth co-ordination of all marketing led point of sale
- Maintain distribution lists and databases
- Prepare meeting agendas, record and distribute meeting minutes and maintain organised files
- Co-ordinate marketing recharges through accounts team
- Deal with general queries regarding marketing material
- Communication of marketing updates to stakeholders
Training to be provided
- Business Administrator Standard Level 3
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- Function Skills, if required
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Confidence and professionalism when dealing with customers
- Good IT skills and experience of Microsoft packages including Word and Excel
- Comply with all legislative requirements as well as all company policies, procedures and processes
- Candidates must be hardworking
- Flexibility and punctuality are essential for this post
- Reliable and willing to complete any tasks associated with their job role
- Behave within the principles of the company’s values at all times
- Maintain employee and organisational confidentiality in line with the Data Protection Act
- Demonstrate commitment to equality and diversity
Grade C/4 or above in GCSE maths and English, or equivalent qualifications.
The A.F. Blakemore Apprenticeship Programme is geared around bringing people into the business that not only see a short term objective of seeking a job, but also see themselves as being able to contribute to the ongoing success of A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd.
Things to consider
- May be required to travel to sites other than normal place of work for business purposes
- Could be required to stay away from home overnight or attend evening events on behalf of the business
About AF Blakemore & Son Ltd
A.F. Blakemore & Son Ltd is one of the largest and most forward-thinking family-owned businesses in the UK. The company began life in 1917 as a counter-service grocery store, and has grown from these humble beginnings into a company that now employs more than 8,200 people with a turnover of circa £1.3 billion.
A.F. Blakemore now entails retail, wholesale, distribution and shop fitting operations amongst its divisions.
A.F. Blakemore is the largest division of SPAR UK, owning 290 SPAR stores and serving more than 1,000 in total across England and Wales. The company is also the largest member of the Landmark Wholesale group and a significant supplier to the independent grocery sector across the UK.
A.F. Blakemore has always been committed to developing a loyal and dedicated workforce that is focused upon excellent customer service and behaving with integrity. Underpinning everything that A.F. Blakemore does is the company’s values statement, the Blakemore Way. This highlights what A.F. Blakemore stands for and the way that the company has always done and will continue to do business.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.