Digital Platform Level 4 Apprenticeship at SageTop Employer
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Sage
Digital Platform Level 4 Apprenticeship
We are really proud of our Apprenticeship programmes, offering opportunities across many functions. Our Apprentices make up a vital part of our team and are given real responsibility along with support and coaching throughout the apprenticeship. As a Sage apprentice, you will have an exciting induction event, soft skill training throughout the year dedicated to apprentices, take part in Sage Foundation days to support our charities and even have a party at the end of the scheme to celebrate all of your amazing achievements.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and process minded individual to join the platform team as a digital platform apprentice for the content management platform which services our 27 sage.com country sites. Working closely with the product owner, you will assist with story refinement & backlog grooming, stakeholder management, sprint prioritisation & comms, and maintaining documentation for content editors. The digital platform apprentice will also take responsibility for smaller web delivery projects with an opportunity to provide assistance on larger projects, working with a web delivery manager.
- Engaging with stakeholders to assist in story refinement for project and ad-hoc requests
- Assisting with Jira story creation, ensuring stories are created to the standard required by the development team
- Triaging new requests to the development backlog
- Informing stakeholders of progress with their tickets
- Assisting with asset creation for documentation
- Provide user guide documents for some sitecore actions, including roll-outs
- Managing small web delivery projects
- Assisting web delivery managers with key roadmap projects
- helping with preparation of decks for Global Page Owner 121s
- basic preliminary master site analysis to support global delivery
- ensuring timely delivery of assets and content from stakeholders, in line with project timelines
Skills, know-how and experience:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Ability to work with stakeholders on a global and local level
- Ability to work and deliver to tight deadlines
- Computer literate
- A good understanding of digital marketing
Technical / professional qualifications:
- 5 GCSEs at grade A-C including English and Maths, or equivalent.
Our Application Process:
1. Apply online with a current CV.
2. Complete a video interview via Launchpad
3. If successful, you will be invited to attend an Apprentice assessment centre in December.
This Apprenticeship programme will commence in January 2021.
Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person start-ups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Sage is passionate about building a culture where our colleagues feel they can bring their whole selves to work. Where people know they’ll be judged on their performance and behaviours - not their identity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on their race, colour, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.