Our Iconic Team - Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship at Cliveden Hotel
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Our Iconic Team - Hospitality Team Member Level 2 Apprenticeship
Training as a team member you will:
- You will be responsible for greeting customers
- Taking food and beverage orders
- Up selling and getting information to the kitchen and dining room
- Responsibilities: Ensures an accurate accounting of all transactions, collections and disbursements
- Itemises and totals food and beverage checks in register
Training to be provided
Level 2 training as a Hospitality Team Member.
- Good level of communication
- Time keeping skills
If you find the buzz of hospitality exciting and feel comfortable working in a team, please apply now, we'd love to hear from you!
No specific qualifications required.
Full time role as a team member - potential to move onto supervisor programme.
Things to consider
This role can be long hours on your feet and standing. Some of your shifts could be outside normal working hours (9am – 5pm).
About Cliveden Hotel
Immerse yourself in 350 years of powerful personalities, wicked parties and scandalous affairs.
Built in 1666 by the 2nd Duke of Buckingham as a gift to his mistress, Cliveden House has exuded intrigue and glamour throughout its illustrious history.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.