Fabrication and Welding Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Working to drawings and to verbal instructions when manufacturing
- Learning to use various fabricating machines, bending, rolling, piercing etc
- Learning different welding techniques as required
- Fabricating products
- Learning skills relating to Manual and Robotic welding
Training to be provided
Engineering Operative Level 2.
- Full training will be provided on an ongoing daily basis and when required
- You will be required to attend college premises, working towards an NVQ qualification
- An assessor will be allocated to you to progress/help you through your course
- Continual assessment for NVQ’s coupled with assignments/or exams depending on course of study
- Time spent training will be part of the agreed contracted hours of the working week
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good numerical and measuring skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability and desire to learn
GCSE Grade 4/C or above or equivalent in both Maths and English Language.
Dependant on performance, in time the candidate could have the opportunity to progress to more senior roles within the Company.
About Brooks Forgings Ltd
Brooks Forgings Ltd, established in 1960, is a leading UK forge producing Forged, Fabricated and Machined components.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.