Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship - Telford at Savills
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Connect with Savills
Surveyor Degree Apprenticeship - Telford
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an apprentice to work in our Rural Management team, based in our Telford but covering the wider west midlands area. Savills Telford is a Hub office which is home to our rural management, rural professional, forestry, building surveying and agency colleagues who you will work alongside. The successful candidate will be an ambitious, strong team player looking to kick start their career surveying in a predominantly rural environment.
Day to day work duties will include:
- Property management including residential, agricultural and rural commercial interests
- Inspections of let and vacant property interests
- Property lettings and renewals
- Drafting of tenancy agreements
- Rent reviews
- Property maintenance
- Overseeing small reactive maintenance repairs
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.