Data Analyst Apprenticeship at Which Ltd
This job's deadline has passed. Click here to see what similar jobs we have
Data Analyst Apprenticeship
- Supporting our Consumer Research teams by assisting the delivery of routine statistical methods and ad-hoc queries to support business outcomes. To help support the Consumer Research team by delivering data tables to standard and within the agreed timeframes
- Assisting with the collection and analysis of internal or third-party datasets with tasks ranging from data quality checking and cleansing
- Communicating key findings from research projects to relevant stakeholders by generating reports and targeting your presentation to the appropriate audience
- Assisting with the production and development of internal visualisations, automation processing and dashboards for reporting
To find out more about this apprenticeship please see the attached role profile.
About the rewards:
In addition to a competitive salary and great benefits including 28 days holiday (pro rata) and more. When we're back in our London office you'll find it modern, relaxed and friendly.
About the Which? way of life:
We want you to do great work and enjoy it in a workplace that respects and empowers you. In 2019 we were a runner up in the medium-sized organisation category for Britain’s Healthiest Workplace, and we signed up to the Time to Change employer pledge that protects staff against mental health discrimination. We’re also a Stonewall accredited employer.
Click here to find out what we feel reflects what we do and how we work and to view our Which? LinkedIn page.
What you can expect as a Which? Apprentice
It’s an exciting time for us as we launch our apprenticeships programme and we have many activities planned. These include comprehensive Which? onboarding and local onboarding programmes where you will get to meet other Which? apprentices.
Additional activities include mentoring throughout your programme to provide you with support and networking events. We will also support you with study induction to help you keep on track with your qualification.
We will also help you to develop broader skills such as CV writing and interview skills as well as life skills such as, diversity and inclusion and mental health awareness. You will also have full access to LinkedIn Learning which provides learning in a broad range of subjects.
We love a celebration in Which? and we will help you celebrate keystone events as you reach different stages by organising celebratory events and sharing your stories.
Training to be provided
Higher Data Anaylst Apprenticeship Standard qualification, delivered through Babington online.
- You will love data and have an analytical mind and have a real interest in analysing and dissecting data
- Ideally you will have experience of using systems such as Excel and even better if you have advanced skills. You’ll enjoy having responsibility and using your own initiative
- You’ll be a great communicator both verbally and written and will be organised and able to prioritise your own workload effectively
- You’ll relish the opportunity to use your own initiative and to work independently ensuring accuracy in all that you do
The most important thing for us is your enthusiasm and desire to learn and develop.
5 GCSE's at C/4, equivalent or above, including maths and English.
Level 4 progression.
Things to consider
In line with current UK Government advice, we’re likely to interview you using video conferencing technology like Google Hangouts or similar. If we hire you we’ll supply you with the tools and technologies to work remotely until it’s safe for you to come to work in the office.
Champion consumers as the voice of Which?
Despite the current circumstances we are still actively recruiting for roles. In compliance with UK Government advice relating to COVID-19 this role will be remotely based in line with our current workforce and we will supply you with the tools and technologies to enable you to do so. Similarly, all interviews will be conducted by google hangouts or equivalent video conferencing technologies.
About Which Ltd
Which? is the UK’s consumer champion, here to make life simpler, fairer and safer for everyone. As an organisation we’re not for profit and all for making consumers more powerful. As people we’re brave, caring, rigorous and insightful in the way we connect with each other to make change happen.
At Which? we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We want to receive applications from all regardless of age, gender identity, disability, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief, race or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, social economic background etc. We believe that a diverse workforce helps us to understand and create a positive impact for consumers. We want to ensure that everybody can apply and be part of our recruitment processes, and therefore when required we make reasonable adjustments to accommodate our candidates.
About our Content division:
The content we produce - audio, video, online, print, outdoor - makes us a trusted source of advice for millions of people. We look deeper so they can choose smarter - testing, researching, investigating and analysing, turning it all into compelling news, reviews, tools and guides that make it easier for consumers to make good decisions.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.