Digital Marketing School Leaver
Overview of the Service Line
Our Business Services team is a collective of creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers! Together the People & Culture, Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services in place to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business.
The role of the Marketing & Communications team is to provide expertise to help build the Mazars brand and reputation in the UK, while also driving consideration and demand for the services we offer to our target audiences. It’s an exciting area of growth and we work closely with our international Group marketing colleagues to ensure our messaging is aligned globally.
This new role forms part of our digital and customer relationship marketing (CRM) team. This team looks after our use of digital channels (including social media) and data to reach our target client and prospective audiences.
This is an exciting area of growth in the firm as we continue to invest in digital marketing.
As part of this role you’ll work across all digital marketing channels, learn about the full marketing mix – combined with structured training (to Level 3 apprentice standard) meaning you’ll become a well-rounded digital marketing professional.
There will be a lot of variety in the role, and your typical day will include:
- Learning about advertising on Google Ads, then running your own marketing campaigns
- Updating our website and social media activity
- Working with Google Analytics or other analytics tools
- Training to support marketing automation and email campaigns
- Supporting the production of videos and podcasts
- Supporting our search engine marketing (SEO) activity
- Interactions with external agencies and partners
We are looking for a collaborative individual who is excited about digital marketing and technology. Does this sound like you?
- Achieved, or on track to achieve, 96 UCAS points *
- High attention to detail and strong written communication skills;
- Digital marketing and social media experience / background (desired);
- Passion and interest around technology/marketing/communications
- Interpersonal skills; the ability to build stakeholder relationships and adapt communication style accordingly
*We understand things don’t always go to plan – so if you don’t meet our minimum requirements, please let us know if you have any exceptional achievements or extenuating circumstances we should consider.
You’ll be fully supported with an 18-month structured digital marketing programme provided by a leading external provider.
You will receive a full study package to ensure that you successfully complete your professional qualification. This includes time off to study and complete your course. Your professional qualification is only part of the story at Mazars; we support all our trainees with a blended approach to training and development including classroom study, 1:1 coaching, and soft skills training.
You will be supported by a mentor and an appraising manager to keep your career and aspirations on track.
Mazars is a positively different international and integrated professional services firm operating in 89 countries around the world; specialising in Audit, Tax, Consulting, Financial Planning, Accounting & Outsourcing and Advisory Services with entrepreneurship and a desire to create value at the heart of our DNA. We differentiate ourselves by the opportunities we offer our people, our approach to working with clients and our passion for responsible business.
How to apply
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Awards for Mazars LLP
Latests jobs from Mazars LLP
- Mazars LLP
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
Corporate Tax Assistant
Name: Hannah Traynor Age: 18 What is your apprenticeship: Corporate Tax Assistant under the...